ONEGENERATION ENCINO FARMERS MARKET
Why come to our Farmers Market?
- Open Year round on Sunday’s from 8:00am to 1:00pm, Rain or Shine.
- Plenty of convenient parking.
- Certified Organic Farmers.
- Variety of California grown fruits and vegetables.
- Also features fresh flowers, eggs, chicken and grass fed beef, honey, plants and more.
- Offers prepared food such as crepes, gourmet tamales, vegan products, coffee, tea, fruit smoothies, two bakeries and a fish monger.
- Vendors selling beautiful products such as hand made soaps, candles, hats, clothing, jewelry and more.
- Live entertainment from various local cultural groups.
- On occasion a well known local chef will demonstrate a tasty new seasonal dish.
- Face Painting and a Bounce house on select Sunday’s for the kids.
What’s in Season?
· Spring: Sweet cherries, apricots, strawberries, early peaches, blackberries, asparagus, artichokes, green beans, peas, and potatoes.
· Summer: Raspberries, stone fruit, grapes, figs, melons, pears, peppers, cucumbers, corn, eggplant, and summer squash.
· Fall: Pumpkins, persimmons, most summer vegetables, almonds, apples, pomegranates, walnuts and winter squash.
· Winter: Navel oranges, blood oranges, tangerines, grapefruit, pommelos, cherimoya, root vegetables, broccoli, kale and chard.
So come on by this Sunday and bring the whole family! You’ll be glad you did! For more information contact our Farmers Market Manager at (818) 708-6611.